Prep 20 min
Cook 30 Min
Total 50 Min
for 5 servings
5 (6 - 7 oz) bone-in, skin on chicken thighs
4 Tbsp olive oil, divided
3 cloves garlic, minced (1 Tbsp)
1 Tbsp thyme
1 large sweet potato (cubed)
1 lb Brussels sprouts, sliced into halves
2 Honesy crisp apples (sliced)
2 shallot bulbs, peeled and sliced
sea salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Pour 2 Tbsp olive oil, red wine vinegar, garlic and thyme into a gallon size resealable bag.
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper then seal bag and massage mixture over chicken. Set aside and let rest while chopping veggies.
- Place sweet potato, Brussels sprouts, apples and shallot on an 18 by 13-inch rimmed baking sheet.
- Drizzle with remaining 2 Tbsp olive oil then toss to evenly coat, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread into an even layer.
- Set chicken thighs over veggie/apple layer.
- Roast in preheated oven until chicken and veggies are golden brown, about 30 - 35 minutes