Prep 10 Min
Total 30 Min
For 6 servings
1 package refrigerated pizza crust
6 mozzarella string cheese sticks
2/3 cup pepperoni
1 cup Parmesan cheese
1 cup marinara sauce/p>
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Open pizza dough and slice into 6 even pieces.
- Slice string cheese down the center and stuff with pepperoni.
- Wrap a piece of dough around each stuffed string cheese. Roll in Parmesan cheese.
- Place on prepared baking sheet and bake for 14-19 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 3-5 minutes.