Prep 30 Min
Cook 20 Min
Total 1 Hr 50 Min
For 12 servings
1 roll of sugar cookies
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
2 kiwifruit, peeled, halved
1 cup quartered fresh strawberries
1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Break up cookie dough in pan; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to within 1/2 inch of edge.
- Bake 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Refrigerate until chilled, at least 1 hour.
- To serve, cut into wedges or squares.