Prep 40 Min
Cook 20 Min
Total 1 Hour
For 4 servings
2 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 clove garlic, minced
1½ tsp ancho chili powder
½ tsp chipotle chili powder
1½ tsp cumin
1½ tsp coriander
Juice of 1 lime + zest
2 Tbsp chopped cilantro
- In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients except the chicken.
- Place chicken in a large ziplock bag and pour marinade over top. Let chicken marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat grill to medium heat and brush grill with oil to prevent sticking.
- Grill chicken 5 to 6 minutes on each side or until cooked through (internal temp should be 165 degrees)
- Remove chicken from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving