Prep 10 Min
Cook 20 Min
Total 30 Min
For 4 servings
6 large eggs
1 cup Cilantro
1 1/4 cups Feta Cheese
1 1/4 cups Tomato
1 1/4 Onion
Fire Roasted Tomato Salsa
8 oz bacon, cooked and chopped (optional)
8 taco size flour tortillas, warmed
- Arrange a rack in the lower third of the oven and heat to 400°F.
- Arrange the bacon on a baking sheet. Bake until the bacon is deep golden-brown and crispy, 15 to 20 minutes. Exact baking time will depend on the thickness of the bacon
- Meanwhile, in a blender or bowl crack and whisk the eggs. Pour into a buttered skillet over medium-low heat, then scramble eggs until set.
- Carefully dice onions, cilantro, tomato, and avocado into bite-sized pieces and set aside.
- Once finished baking, allow the bacon a few moments to cool off before chopping it into bite-sized pieces.
- To assemble tacos, spread a heaping spoonful of salsa into a line down center of each flour tortilla, then pile on eggs, feta cheese, onions, tomato, avocado and bacon. Serve immediately.