Prep 10 min
Cook 10 Min
Total 20 Min
for 6 servings
2 ripe bananas
1/2 cup fresh blueberries
1 tsp vanilla
3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
2-3 tablespoons vegan butter
6 slices of bread
- Blend up the bananas, vanilla, and almond milk until smooth.
- Add blueberries into the blended mixture and pulse until broken up.
- Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
- Put a little bit of butter in a skillet on high heat, allowing it to melt.
- Dip your toast into the batter and place on the hot skillet. Cook 2-4 minutes on each side of the toast until brown.
- Plate and top with topping of your choice.